Thin Light MDF
MEDELIT (Thin Light MDF) is a hardboard-equivalent material with lower density, less resistance and flexibility compared to standard Thin mm MDF. Its both sides are plain and have stable surface quality and density.
It is used for general purposes in the manufacture of couch bed-like chairs, fruit chest manufacture and photo frame backboard and furniture sector. Lacquering and painting can be applied.
|Thickness (mm)||Width (mm)||Length (mm)|
|2.5, 2.8||2100, 1830||2440, 2750, 3660|
OTHER WOODEN SURFACE PRODUCTS
- SUPERGLOSS UV Lack Applied MDF / CHIPBOARD
- Mdflam Melamine Coated MDF
- Suntalam Melamine Coated Particle Board
- Mdf 2-6 mm Medium-Density Thin MDF
- Mdf 6-30 mm Medium-Density Thick MDF
- Medelit Thin Light MDF
- Medelack Painted MDF
- Yongalevha Particle Board
- Bluelam Melamine Coated Light MDF
- Bluelack Painted Light MDF